Login

Daily BlogWatch ShowsAlex & RickyBOMClassroomsThe ForumContestsFeaturesProjectsQuilt GalleryShoppeHelpMy Account

Bernina Version 6 Software

Bernina Version 6 Software

Postby jabe4 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am

I just purchased the ver 6 upgrade. I had trouble installing it and finally got help from the Bernina tech. But now I find that my portfolio does not work. I get no thumbnails. Has anyone else had this problem. He suggests I add a program (mediafire), but I hate to have to purchase or add another program. Thanks for any help
View My TQS Profile
jabe4

Re: Bernina Version 6 Software

Postby suehenyon » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Join (free) BerninaV6Software group on Yahoo groups. Go to groups.yahoo.com
Once you have access, use the search for Portfolio Icons. There has been extensive discussion. "This is not a v6 issue, but an issue with Windows."

I bought a very easy to use $25 program called Sew Iconz from www.sandscomputing.com and now see all my thumbnails.

hth
Susan
View My TQS Profile
suehenyon

Re: Bernina Version 6 Software

Postby Libbi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Now this is really weird but I installed Artlink from Bernina USA on my Windows 7 computer and now the designs show up as icons in Windows Explorer. This doesn't mean I have to use Artlink instead of V6. It just means I don't have to use Portfolio to view my designs. I was having some trouble with SewIconz too.

Looking out the window at Lake Leman in beautiful Switzerland
View My TQS Profile
Libbi

Return to Bernina Corner