Password:
Can't Login?
The Quilt Show on Twitter
The Quilt Show on Facebook
Daily BlogWatch ShowsAlex & RickyBOMClassroomsThe ForumContestsFeaturesProjectsQuilt GalleryShoppeHelpMy Account
Bernina Educational Videos

Gammill Longarm Videos

Accuquilt Videos

Site Sponsors:

Member Comments

winkydink13Blog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
winkydink13 Says:
October 30, 2010 at 05:32 am

Wow, what a talented young woman, her work is absolutely breathtaking, I was in complete awe, how wonderful to be able to view her work from my home. I would love to see it in reality. Thank you Ferret.

kapualani1954Blog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
kapualani1954 Says:
May 12, 2010 at 05:32 pm

such amazing work, this is not a talent it is GOD's gift

ferretBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)
ferret Says:
May 04, 2010 at 04:47 pm

I'd love TQS to stock my book, but I suspect they have limited storage space. I do ship internationally if you want to buy it directly from my site, and I believe quilt books USA still have a couple of copies

familiaBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter MemberStar Member
familia Says:
May 03, 2010 at 07:50 pm

Wow! Ferret you are brilliant! My question to TQS: Will Ferret's book be available in the TQS Shoppe? I would be interested. Connie in California

LorchenBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter MemberStar Member
Lorchen Says:
May 02, 2010 at 06:40 pm

Superb report about a quilter who really does make a difference and manages to be fresh and original. I will never forget standing a little to one side of that nude with the rope at a show and just listened to what people had to say. All I can say: Ferret, please, keep rocking the foundations of the quilt world!

BeardieLoverBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
BeardieLover Says:
May 02, 2010 at 05:30 pm

Ferret! You ROCK the quilt world! I'm awestruck! I see gorgeous handbag or shoes with the leather quilting! Jacket? Looking forward to where you and your machine journey next!

gdcleanfunBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
gdcleanfun Says:
May 02, 2010 at 11:43 am

Ferret is a sweet gal to talk with on Facebook, too.

CrazyAboutQuiltinBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)
CrazyAboutQuiltin Says:
May 02, 2010 at 07:36 am

TYTYTYTY for your magnificent masterpieces! Your art is inspirational! Journey on . . .

MandellaBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
Mandella Says:
May 02, 2010 at 04:16 am

I've been lucky enough to see Ferret's quilts in person on a number of occasions, but seeing the video here was the first time that her range and versatility ever really struck me. What an artist; she can turn her hand to anything, traditional, whole cloth, art quilting and now even leather. I would give an awful lot to have one of those leather creations on disply in my home! Thank you for posting such a comprehensive article and video and thank you Ferret for the inspiration you continue to provide.

KathyDBBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter MemberStar Member
KathyDB Says:
May 02, 2010 at 12:07 am

I'm speechless! Thank you for introducing us to a most magnificent artist!

ferretBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)
ferret Says:
May 01, 2010 at 05:09 pm

The biggest problem with leather is that the holes don't close, so you have to live with any mistakes. Other than than it's just another fabric. I've got plans for more leather pieces, quilted fashions and bed quilts.

BellbirdBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter Member
Bellbird Says:
May 01, 2010 at 04:53 am

What an astonishing artist. Thank you for the video, it was inspirational.

KakeMBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Star Member
KakeM Says:
May 01, 2010 at 12:32 am

Everything I just saw amazes me...Ferret you are one heck of a quilter. I can't even imagine quilting on leather....but your pieces are beautiful. Many thanks for sharing your talent with us.

JanQuiltsBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter MemberStar Member
JanQuilts Says:
April 30, 2010 at 07:10 pm

Spectacular......! Inspiration abounds. Thank you.

kmasonBlog Title: Meet Ferret (05/01/2010)Gold Star Charter Member
kmason Says:
April 30, 2010 at 05:45 pm

WOW! Incredible quilts. The leather is sooo cool!

Back to Blog Main Page Submit a Comment